I used ChatGPT and here are my thoughts!
I generated this response to the query “Strategy for Small Business Local SEO” using Chat GPT – and the results were actually surprisingly good…. and accurate
4. Customer service and support: You can use ChatGPT to provide customer service and support to customers, answering common questions and resolving issues.
- One solution I found included: https://certainly.io/
5. Virtual writing assistant: You can use ChatGPT to assist with writing tasks, such as generating outlines, proofreading, or providing suggestions for improvement.
Remember, it’s important to make sure that any use of ChatGPT adheres to OpenAI’s API policy and terms of service, and that any revenue generated using ChatGPT is used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Not bad right? Give it a shot for yourself and let us know what you think!
Also, I think this is a good opportunity to say how how we use ChatGPT. We think it’s a great tool to get the ball rolling, but in no way a replacement for old fashioned human creativity. We use this tool to write outlines, and generate ideas – not replace writers. If you enjoyed this blog, please give it a share. Thanks for reading!
- Learn more about ChatGPT and try today – https://nftsxi.com/
- Download for Windows – https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzcc54kqc3jx4w6/ChatInstall.zip?dl=1